Saturday, January 1, 2011

New clothes

The second day before the start of winter break, i asked my mom to bring me to Value Village to pick up an ugly sweater to wear for the last schools day's "ugly sweater day". It was just an excuse for me to go to the thrift store, since my mom does not approve of me shopping there. Aha! Something actually caught my eye, a dark-ish red cardigan which was only $7 CAD. There were also amazing blazers, but I don't wear blazers often so I decided not to buy one.





A few days ago my mom was cleaning out her closet and putting some of her clothes in the storage, grandma spotted a sweater that she thought I might like, since I'm still somewhat into the granny style XD Grandma showed it to me and I thought it was pretty cute, although I don't know what to wear it with. This sweater is 18 years old, mom bought it when she just came to Canada, it's older than me!



 

3 comments:

  1. The first sweater is NOT ugly. haha The second one is pretty close to "ugly", but it looks alright too! :P

    Happy new year!

    xx The Little Dust Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, i didn't say the first one is the ugly sweater :P it was just an excuse to go into a thrift store lol i didn't end up getting an 'ugly' sweater

    ReplyDelete