Sunday, January 2, 2011

tdot with the girls

Hey guys, so I was out of town for three days with my two friends, sister and younger cousin. We went to live in my apartment  for a few days, which is located in Scarborough. We spent most, or actually the whole time shopping LOL I'll do a little re-cap of everything that we did during our stay!

Apartment:
I already told you guys it is in Scarborough, it is a pretty nice condo that includes a small swimming pool and gym that can be used for those who live in the building. I really want to live in there one day, right not we're renting it out to collage student.

 This is the living room, I love how one wall is made up of all glass! Also the balcony is on the left side, very small
 This is the window view of outside. Also what I fell asleep to every night. I swear I can just sit in the dark every night and watch the city, I love it! Can't see the CN Tower though ):
 


Day One
On the first day we headed out town around 3 p.m. since my dad had to work earlier. When we arrived at Scarborough, we drop off all the luggage and went to Pacific Mall to shopp abit. Our main concern was helping one of my friend on choosing a hair dye and actually buying it. We ended up buying Palty hair dye, since I've used it in the past. I didn't end up buying anything, just some chips and other food to snack on during the night. After shopping, we went to visit my aunt who lived near by and went out to eat dinner at a Chinese restaurant. We ended up dying my friends hair first, which turned out right! Then we wondered around the lobby area and the two girls went to the gym while my cousin and I went for a swim.


 
Day Two
After sleeping at 4:30 a.m. in the morning and waking up at 8 a.m. to get ready, i was surprisingly not tired LOL We decided to get ready at 8:30 and take the subway whenever we're ready to head downtown. It took us around 45mins to get downtown, we were nervous at first since it was our first time taking the subway alone, but thankfully my older cousin gave us directions before we left. We stopped at Dundas station and went to Eaton Center. Spent most of our day shopping in the mall and outside of it. Although we got bored of the mall after being there all day, we started people watching, aha. We had to wait until my older cousin was off work to take us out for dinner, we ended up going to a sushi restaurant that's right in front of Much Music (Queen st.) don't remember the name of the restaurant... but the food was delicious and cheap too!








My bento box from the Japanese restaurant. Shrimp tempura, California roll, and teriyaki chicken all for only $10-ish! *O*

Day Three
For the last day we didn't have much time to shop around, so we went to the Scarborough town center to eat breakfast and shop abit, then headed out to Pacific mall again. By this day we were all tired since everyone slept late, I slept at 4:30 a.m. for the two days because I was texting a friend... -___-


 Next post will be about what I bought during the trip! I didn't end up getting much, but that's alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment