Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas! :D

Hey guys! Merry Christmas to you all! :) I'm kinda bored right now, so I might aswell tell you about my day. This morning my friend Patrick came over and gave me a present (chocolate, and more candy), we walked over to our friend Andrea's house to give her her present, than us three walked to Christine's. After that Andrea and I hung out at Patrick's house, and since it was my first time over, he gave me a tour around his house aha! We hung out for awhile doing random stuff and we came up with a brilliant idea of doing 'chubby bunny'. Which is basically stuffing yourself with marshmallows and seeing how can stuff the most in their mouth. I ended up winning with my chubby cheeks with five huge marshmallows in my mouth lol. I come home and there are family members over and they're all eating hot pot. Which brings me to where I am now, hiding in my room and creating a list of items I want from Hong Kong since my mom is going back soon. How are you spending your Christmas?
I have so many plans for this coming week: 
- Sunday = Boxing day shopping with Tony and Patrick (shopping with boys = just there to chill, i doubt there will be any good sales anyways)
- Mon-Wed = my friends Christine, Andrea and I, along with my sister and cousin are heading out to Toronto. We plan on shopping all three days! Only problem is where? (besides the eaton center of course)
- Thursday =
tobogganing with friends
- Friday = 'Beauty night/party' with my family/cousins 

Which means the second week of break is dedicated to homework and whatever else needs to be done -.- OH! Also I'd like to tell you guys about what I got for Christmas!!
Lots of money, $200 mastercard giftcard (which means I can shop online!), chocolate/candy, Body shop; mango body gel, and a notebook. I think I wrote too much.... -.-
Here, look at my new facebook profile picture XD (p.s. i'd be surprised if anyone reads all of this...)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment