Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve!

Hey guys! This is the first day of my winter break ( so late, i know) and it's also Christmas eve! :) Have you done anything exciting today? I did nothing special all day, I feel like the Grinch T^T Sadly there's no Christmas tree up either because school ended so late and mom said she doesn't want to put it up. My sister and I didn't have time to put it up while there was still school, and it would be pointless to put it up for like two days than take it down again. I did nothing today, I was bored most of the time. I just finished painting a gift for someone in the morning, and took pictures for fun XD Oh my gosh! I also applied to university! I'm so nervous to be accepted! I applied to University of Toronto St.George + Scarborough and Western. I'm keepin' it to the Ontario region :) 
On Wednesday I stayed up until 3a.m. to make gifts for a few people, 11 to be exact :P Each of them are unique and made with love <3 also because I'm too cheap to spend too much money ahaha! Atleast it's better than receiving nothing from me hehe. They're Christmas tree ornaments 


Hehe, Pokeball ornaments! Gosh, i'm such a nerd! The first one is an original Pokeball and the black one is an ultra ball for those non-nerdy people :P
I gave the red one for my friend David, I was originally going to make just him one since i knew he was making me a Pokemon card and I wanted to give him something in return, but I ended up making more lol
I gave the Ultra ball to my friend Michael, he too is also a poke nerd like me ahaha! <3

This one is for Andrea, I was originally going to draw Rilakkuma and a sunflower (her favorite flower, mine too!) but I didn't have the correct paints at home to draw those ): So instead I drew her a cloud (my trademark lol) and badtz-kuma, a Sanrio character! <3

Hehe, this one was for my cute awesome cousin! I know Sharly liked Nightmare before Christmas for awhile, so it was really easy to decide on what to draw for her. Jack looks somewhat scary, i tried fixing the smile and added the blush marks to make him look cuter lol


I drew Minnie Mouse for my friend Christine! :) She was Minnie mouse for Halloween and I just got the idea off of my Forever21 Minnie muse cardigan Aha! I really like it though!

This one is for Natty! I'm not too close with her, probably because I've only known her for half a year :P But I had to make her one! :) I was going to draw her Rilakkuma aswell but again, not the right paint! 


Hello Kitty for Dianne! :) The girl who always invites me to her parties! I didn't know what to draw her either, it was either a Sanrio character or an animal LOL




This one is for my best friend, Courtney. I think it's one of my favorites! It took the longest too because the paint took forever to dry! I pretty much just doodled on it lol


 Hehe, I thought this one was pretty cute too! This one was the last one I did, which I finished this morning. Aha, I drew a panda because he has a really cute panda sticker on his iphone and he showed me his cute penguin plushie XD



I wrapped them all nicely too. Hehe, so which one is your favorite? :)
Sorry for the photo spam!

3 comments:

  1. It's always nice to get handmade gifts! My favorite is probably the pokeball

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw the Pokeball is adorable! I wish I was your friend. ; ) LOL Hope you're having a great holiday!

    xx The Little Dust Princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! :P
    I would totally make you guys one! Especially you, Little Dust Princess, thank you for always commenting on my posts! I hope you had a great holiday too!

    ReplyDelete