Saturday, December 18, 2010

Forever21 x Minnie Muse


A few weeks ago, I went to Forever21 and saw their new F21 Twist, I always look forward to their certain themed products and I was excited to see that it was Minnie Mouse! I'm not a huge fan of Mickey Mouse, but enough to love their new twist! :) I just had to buy something from it because I usually buy atleast one item from the twist (although not as much anymore because the latest ones have been too costume-y for me). I was going to buy the "muse" ring, since my schools new literary magazine is called the Muse, and I'm part of the team to create it! But I ended up buying the cardigan, which is absolutely amazing! It's big and comfy on me!








2 comments:

  1. Forever 21 has a new Twist line out and it's Minnie Mouse?! No way, I was just there yesterday! Grrr I didn't see anything hahaha. Your hoodie is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha, aww! It's probably sold out now, it's been out for awhile now :P

    ReplyDelete