Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Another Eventful Night

Gosh, I forgot to post my latest outfit! This is the dress I picked out for my school's annual semi formal. I bought this in September, just to make sure no one else has the same dress as me! It was originally around $22 USD, but there was a super tiny rip on the folds of the dress so I received a %10 discount (lol cheap asian)
I also added a gold bracelet from H&M that is not shown in these photo's!
Surprisingly there were so many people wearing reds during this dance, I guess it's in? I don't really keep track of the trends :P
I wore false lashes and painted my toes red, and my nails dark red. I wore a tint of red lipstick and my hair looked almost the same thing as these photos

 
















2 comments:

  1. Aww you look so pretty in that dress. : ) Great price for it too! I wore red for prom. haha

    xx The Little Dust Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red is totaly a good color to you,because look great wearing red. is a color that enhances your skin tone. And the dress is adorable!

    ReplyDelete