Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mini update

 Last week, my girlfriends and I had a sleep over. I didn't end up staying over to sleep because I had another party to attend the next day. We watched Princess Diaries, put on face masks ( of course my had to be clear and shiny D; ) and painted our nails! We were also on chatroulette for abit, creeping people out with our face masks



The next day after the sleep over my friend had a mini party. I went shopping with her in the afternoon along with two other people. I ended up getting presents for my secret santas. Than we went to eat Thai food (I got pad thai and shared it with my cousin) and chilled downtown for abit! Pretty fun, I got her a Britney Spear's perfume! I didn't take any pictures, so I stole some from her facebook album hehe
I was able to hang out with asians for the day, it's a big deal for me because there's literally only seven in my grade. Boy, i sounds racist LOL





On Friday December 10th, my school had our annual semi formal dance! I personally thought this was one of the best one's I've attended because the music was actually good, unlike last year. They hired a DJ who plays regularly at our local night club. I have to admit it might have been because I also danced with guys, which I rarely do. Ahaha :P However the food was terrible, the usual. Crazy night!
I wore this dress, I decided on the shoes on the right:






3 comments:

  1. haha lovely photos. Looks like you and your friends had fun! Only seven Asians in your grade?! Unbelievable! Which city are you from? LOL

    P.S. you really should remove word verification. -_- I hate typing it! grr

    xx The Little Dust Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! XD Yes, seven... how sad is that?!
    Mommy told me not to tell people where I live... :) Aha! I'm just kidding, i'll give you a hint. It's only a few hours away from Toronto, and it's a city full of Italians. Did that help? :P

    Omg, i didn't even know there is word verification :S I'm still not use to this site lol
    I don't even know if there is a reply button or not -.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha noooo that doesn't help. :P It's okay though, I don't mind NOT knowing but now I'm definitely curious!

    Yeah I hate typing those thingies -_- Have you disabled it yet? Well I guess I'll find out.. LOL (And no, there's no reply button..you have to add your own! I taught people how to do that here: http://thelittledustprincess.blogspot.com/2010/10/blog-advice-part-ii.html.) : )

    ReplyDelete