Saturday, November 13, 2010

This is an outfit I wore to the GuangZhou sunflower garden. Although it was a garden, we didn't see THAT much flowers, but more so statues of cute little figures like Hello Kitty and Doreamon! The garden is mainly dedicated to taking wedding photos and other sorts of photo shoots, which means I took plenty of photos while I was there! Enough about the garden, let's talk about my outfit! This was definitely my favorite outfit that I wore during my trip to China! Although I did not wear my lace vest or tights because I didn't have them at the time. This outfit was inspired by Alice in Wonderland. To be honest, I look like a granny if I just wore the dress, so accessorizing it is really important! 
Lace vest - TaiShan Boutique - 40 RMB
Poke-a-dot dress - TaiShan Boutique - 30 RMB
Rhinestone bow necklace - TaiShan Boutique - 12 RMB
White braided belt - TaiShan Boutique - 20 RMB
Pearl clip with bow - TaiShan Boutique - 6 RMB















No comments:

Post a Comment