Monday, October 11, 2010

10.11.10


Jean shirt from boutique in Hong Kong, MongKok
Jean Shorts; gift from dad's godmother
Braided belt; boutique in TaiShan
Chain purse; Zellers
Dotted tights; H&M
Socks; Wal-Mart
This is the outfit I wore on my first day back from my trip to China. Lots of layers because it was cold. The weather in China compared to Canada is so different and my body wasn't use to it yet. It so sad to not be able to experience Canada's summer, it feels nice but sometimes abit too hot, though nothing compared to China's heat. D: I'll definitely go into more detail about what I did during my trip and lots of hauls to come! Also excuse the lighting of the last two pictures, my camera was being a bum, an over exposure of light. :/
Also Happy Thanksgiving Canada! :D My family doesn't really celebrate this holiday, so no cool turkey pics. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment