Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hello everyone! I've started blogging using Tumblr, but I didn't find it suitable when it comes to writing long paragraphs, so instead I'm going to re-start my blog with Blogger! The last time I blogged was right before summer started and before I went to China. I was going to keep track of my daily life in China seeing as I was there for two months but that didn't happen since I didn't have computer access at all times. Now school started and I am more busy, but I do believe I can maintain a blog at the same time!
Like my older blog, I will most likely talk about my everyday life and just about anything that interest me! I hope you'll follow me in my life journey! :) I'll also update everyone on my trip to China, which involved lots of shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment