Tuesday, October 12, 2010

University info night

Today 21 universities/collages came to one of the high school in my town. This is my second time going and this time I knew what questions to ask! My friend and I seriously attacked the uni booths with loads of questions, specifically the University of Toronto one. Ahaha, too bad the girl didn't know too much about the questions we asked her. Which means... fall open house tours! :D I'm glad I attended this and thankfully I'm still sticking to apply to three uni's which is Western, U of T and McMaster. The girl at the Western booth was really helpful, especially because she pretty much took all the courses that I might want to take during first year. Which involves stuff like political science, social issues, ect. She also stayed in Denmark for a year for an exchange program! So if I do, do an exchange, I so want to go to Europe! :D Sorry guys, enough of my rambling...
This is what I wore to the university info night&some random pictures I took.










No comments:

Post a Comment