Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Year of the Rabbit

Happy belated Chinese New Years everyone! :) When I think of rabbits, I think of baby blues and whites.






For new years I went to Pacific Mall with my family. We ate dinner at a Chinese restaurant and did some shopping at the mall. My sister and I went on our own while my parents met up with my relatives.We probably spent more time buying/eating food than actually buying anything. While we were there we bought ice cream, bubble tea, cotton candy, and Chinese egg cakes! Yum! I did buy a few things while I was there (mostly food from T&T)
Of course I received lots of red pockets too!
p.s. I just realized I'm the only Chinese person in my grade... -___-





 

7 comments:

  1. Oh youre the cutest! :) great outfit post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy lunar new year! : ) I like how you styled the denim shirt. You must've been freezing though! LOL Pmall's the greatest for Asian fun and snacks. :)

    xx The Little Dust Princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing photos, amazing outfit :)

    www.miikax3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. like your style
    im starting with my blog can you help me with the followers here is my blog

    http://www.bryandaalejandre.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors of your outfit - very soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fellow canadian blogger! You are gorgeous!! I love these photos so much and your white tights! I need to style up my pair of white tights soon. Thanks for the inspiration!! Love your blog. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Little Dust Princess: Aha! Actually wasn't that cold out that day, and I only stayed out for a couple minutes! Snapped a photo, quickly ran home, drank tea, repeat :P
    Pmall is indeed amazing! I feel so asian there aha
    So many cute clothing and snacks to buy there!

    @Kate maggie: Horray! Another Canadian blogger! <3
    Thanks for the comment dear!

    ReplyDelete