Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Outfit: A New Year

I wore this outfit out to my friend's surprise going away party. My friend hosted a surprise party for her two cousins from Australia! The two girls are going back to their country soon and the party was probably my last time seeing them since they're in NYC right now ): It's upsetting since everyone is so use to them now. I am in love with their accents and they taught us some stuff. Like how they don't see kangaroo's often XD Aha! They also call pop soft drinks, and they told us about things from Australia that we don't have here :P
As for my outfit, it is just something really simple. I added the bow since the shirt is too plain and I didn't feel like wearing any of my necklaces
Oversized shirt: Forever 21 - $10.80 CAD
Navy blue bubble skirt - Forever 21 - ??
Stripped bag - Tai Shan (it says ASOS inside the bag, not sure if it's from the website?) - 50 RMB











3 comments:

  1. I love the shiny skirt and your hair <3

    xx The Little Dust Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifull ! love the look and your blog is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bow is so cute! And I really, really love your hair! Happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete