Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hey everyone! Sorry for my absents! I've been so busy studying, actually more like procrastinating! Exams are coming up soon, this Friday being my first (history), Then I have English on Monday and Business leadership on Wednesday! Wish me luck, I'm not stressed out as much as I should be. :S
I've also been prom dress searching, as I am graduating this year. I've finally decided that I want a long dress and preferably a  light/nude/pale color. While searching for dresses, I fell in love with Selena Gomez's dress from the emmy's in 2009! I want something similar, know where I could look?
My mom has been in Hong Kong for the past month and she is finally coming home soon!  I can't wait! I love seeing what she buys and stealing it! Aha
Here are some random pictures of my clothing that I didn't have a chance to put up yet!
Sorry for the photo spam! 

























7 comments:

  1. Great set of photos. : ) I think Selena Gomez is gorgeous!

    xx The Little Dust Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm bias when it comes to Selena. I just love her so much. And yes, that dress is so lovely. <3

    Plus I love that blazer!

    Nettie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos...very stylish. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh i love your hat, great!!!!!!



    xx claudia
    www.cla-sib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love these pictures! do u think u cud list where u got ur items?

    ReplyDelete