Monday, November 15, 2010

Warning: This post will make you HUNGRY!
This weekend it was my mommy's birthday and my sister and I pitched in to buy her a CHI straightener. I dislike how she always invests in a cheap straightener, so hopefully this CHI one will last her a very long time. :) My dad bought her a $150 COACH gift card and a strawberry short cake! On Sunday we went out for lunch since it was already past noon and Tim Hortons does not serve breakfast sandwiches anymore. ( It's all my sisters fault! ): ) Instead, my family went out for sushi, which was delicious! :D Prepared to see the yummy food! <3


 Seaweed salad!
Something I have to order every time I eat sushi! The salty-ness of it makes me have an appetite!
 Shrimp, surf clam and crab meat sushi!
 Shrimp tempura, fried yam, ect.
 White dragon, California roll, ect.



 The restaurant was empty because ti just opened and we're the first ones to eat!
 Holy cow, I was full. Or more like I'm about to puke?

It burns to looks at my own food pictures! I'm craving for sushi now! It does not help that I'm hungy at this current moment. -.-
Right after we ate, my mom and grandma went shopping, my sister went over to a friends, and being the loser I am, I went to the library! ;D

For dinner my family and I went out to a buffet! Oh my gosh, so much eating in one day! It was obviously delicious! :) Prepare for more yummy food pictures! Aha!









 To be honest, American money smells to much better than Canadian bills! Aha, I'm weird. I'll stop talking.. -.-




Lastly we stopped at Tops for some grocery! Aha, everything my sister and I saw the is abnormal in Canadian grocery stores we said "Only in America!" It's mostly pictures of ice cream though. Prepare for more food pics? ;D






1 comment:

  1. I'm loving your sushi pics! I'm craving sushi sooo badly right now!

    xx The Little Dust Princess

    ReplyDelete