Sunday, November 7, 2010

HK: Causeway Ball

Hey guys! I've been wanting to tell you about my experience in China/Hong Kong, but for the past two weeks I've been too busy. So it's finally here! :) This post is dedicated to only the Causeway Bay mall and area. I'll be breaking all my posts to specific areas, so there are lots more to come!

This is my first day in Hong Kong and my relatives live really close to Causeway Bay mall, so they decided to take me there since they know I love shopping. Sadly I didn't buy anything because we were in a rush and I didn't want to go in any stores because I felt bad for the ten older people waiting for me, and I'm not a huge fan of brand names, which is what most of the stores consists of inside the mall. But I'll start from the morning and make my way through.

In the morning we went out to eat breakfast at a hotel I believe? It was a really tall building and must I say, very beautiful too! :) I decided to take pictures as we were waiting for the restaurant to open. Excuse my horrible looking hair. I was in desperate need of a hair cut at that time. x__x




Next we went on a walk around the Causeway Bay area. There's so many people, mainly tourists and business people! The area is so lively and I swear everyone dresses to nice, it makes me jealous! Even the guys look better than I do -.-
Also at the time the World Cup was going on, also Toy Story 3 just came out not to long ago! :)
Which means there was alot of WC promotion and adorable little Toy Story characters near the mall!


We went to the mall and stayed there for a good hour or two? Not to long since I felt pressured because of all the older people who didn't want to go shopping had to be there and everything is too expensive for me. ): But when we entered the mall, the entrance was crowded with people taking pictures with all the Toy Story characters! I believe we spent most of our time taking pictures lol






Causeway Bay Mall is HUGE, no doubt about it! I believe there is around seven stories to the mall? Most of the stores are brand name, and everything there is beautiful!








Side note: It's freezing once you get inside store/malls/ect! But when your outside, you can hardly breath! o A o = you can get sick easily!

3 comments:

  1. I love your top!! I need to go back to HK!! I haven't been there in almost 11 years and I miss it. Even back when I was 10, I loved shopping and I still remember my experience in HK.

    I MUST GO BACK AFTER GRADUATION!

    LOL @ all the Toy Story stuff.

    xx The Little Dust Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to travel there now !
    Your pictures are lovely, esp the colours. What camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Little Dust Princess: You should definitely go back some time! :) It's fantastic! This was my second time, and i'm already dying to go back!
    The Toy Story stuff made my day! :)

    @Petrisa: You'll have lots of fun! :)
    I was using a point in shot camera, Canon Powershot SD1400 IS to be exact. Something simple and easy to carry around! :)
    But if I'm going to really touristy area, I would bring my Canon Rebel XSi

    ReplyDelete