Saturday, April 30, 2011

OCSL conference!

Last month I had the opportunity to participate in the Ontario Student Leadership conference as one of the photographers of the event! :) The Ontario Catholic school board invited students around Ontario to participate in this event. Since I was not a attendee of this event, I only had the chance to meet a few people. ): The conference took three days and I spent most of my time with two other friends taking pictures of all the participates, doing side jobs and stressing out to make a video that had to be completed on the last day. Overall, It was a fun experience, we got a free nice suite hotel room and delicious food! :D






Did I mention how well everyone dressed up? :) I'm inspired! &sound like a creep...
 P.s, I had to take these pics, they're not ones I randomly asked people for, lmao :P




This was our sick hotel suite, at $2000 rate. ;) With a nice view, two rooms, sick washroom, all for free! ;D




Of course, you have to end the night with a dance! :)


 

1 comment:

  1. Aw looks fun! I love everybody's outfits. : )

    ReplyDelete