Friday, March 18, 2011

Rebel Rebel & New Hair-do

I'm not sure how to rock my new hair style, so I thought an edgier outfit while still looking causal will do the thing. This outfit is just a simple going out type of thing, I found knee high socks in my closet that I didn't even know I owned a pair :P That was pretty exciting, hehe. I'll likely wear it more often now <3
I wore this to my friends birthday party!






 We spent most of our time at the party playing video games (because we're all nerds like that), mostly Marvel vs. Capcom, Soul Calibur, &Kinect;Dance central! Than we ate cake made by my friend (it was a triforce cake, aha) and opened presents :) I bought my one friend a Lady Gaga, born this way shirt from Hot Topic and for my other friend I bought him a Heartless plushie from Kingdom Hearts :P

5 comments:

  1. I looveeeee your hair. My hair is growing back slowly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your hair and that outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have I ever mentioned that I love your hair? : ) Well I do! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so pretty! i love your outfit so much! :) Your hair is also ridiculously pretty!

    ReplyDelete