Monday, February 21, 2011

Trending Obsession: Rings




Recently I've started liking rings. In the past I would never wear them since they felt weird on my hands, I usually hate wearing rings and bracelets, it felt like they're in the way. Now I feel lost without wearing one. Aha! I currently own a few and my collect is still small, but hopefully it will grow throughout time! Sometimes I steal my moms, hehe. But they're too big on me ):




Ruffled Tannish White Floral Ring  - CMVISIONJewelry - ETSY
Crown Ring - Tai Shan Boutique
Bow Ring -  Tai Shan Boutique
Armour Ring - rebirthday - eBay

Here are some more rings that I've found around the internet that I like!


Happy Family Day everyone! :)

1 comment:

  1. Your rings are adorable! I'd love to own the YSL Arty ring one day - currently deciding what colour to get!

    xx The Little Dust Princess

    ReplyDelete