Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Oh my gosh guys!
The weekends are over and this week has just started and I'm piled with homework once again! I feel so bad for not updating daily. In fact, I'm still catching up with updating you guys with what happened last week! This is an outfit I wore the day before Halloween. I quickly grabbed some clothes out of my closet. Apparently we don't wear costumes to a Halloween party? o__O
Bow cardigan - TaiShan boutique - 50 RMB
Blue washed out v-neck shirt - GAP - $8 CAD
Horse necklace - Forever 21 - $10 USD?
Socks - Walmart -  $10 CAD






2 comments:

  1. Just stumbled across your blog, I love the background and of course your outfits!
    I especially love your bow cardigan (I have a thing for bows)

    Keep up with the good work!

    xoxo
    Laura
    www.lublubbyls.com
    chicandglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Laura: Wow. I just saw this, I still don't know how to use Blogger. Aha! Thanks so much for the comment! :)

    ReplyDelete