Friday, November 26, 2010

Ikea&Shopping

Sorry guys, I never update enough in a week! School is busy as usual and I never have time for anything (shopping is an exception though). Aha. So I'm going to update you on what I did last week, late I know... I went shopping with my family and younger cousin, we were looking for a semi dress for her but sadly failed. I didn't buy anything, but a scarf from Forever21. I went into Zara for the third time in my life, but the item's are too expensive for poor me to spend, so I just admired them afar. D: We also went to Ikea after, I just wandered alone and took some random pictures. I ate after too since my sister and cousin stayed there the whole time. -.-
This is what I wore:











































3 comments:

  1. I love Ikea! I go there for food most of the time. :P

    xx The Little Dust Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stumbled upon your blog and I think you've got great style! loving the blazer you've got on in this post. Also Swedish meatballs are the best at Ikea <3

    ReplyDelete