Friday, November 19, 2010

I decided to enter the GAP contest! I noticed how I don't have any pictures of me wearing jeans! I don't wear them often, only on lazy days, which explains why the pair I'm wearing in the photo is three years old. Aha! I've been wearing flared jeans since elementary school, but my mom came home from Hong Kong with skinny jeans and I feel in love with them! I'm not sure if you can tell, but there is a spot of white on my jeans, it was from white-out! :P
As for the glasses, they are legit glasses. I bought them when I was in China, but I didn't start wearing them until now because my sister has a similar. We go to the same school now, so I don't want to look like her. :/
I'm in love with my GAP hat, it's so comfortable and soft! It was on sale for $15 near the end of winter, I just had to get it! :) Now it's on of my trademark items lol My tech crew calls it "Pineapple head", everyone loves it!






2 comments:

  1. LOL You look cute! I plan on entering the Gap contest with a similar outfit..I'm not even kidding. I'm wearing a similar hat and glasses. Look out for it in a future post. ; ) LOL Okay, not similar outfit at all - just those two items. : ) You look cute btw. ^_^

    xx The Little Dust Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dust Princess: Aha! Good luck in the contest! Can't wait to see your outfit, you don't post as often anymore! I know you'll receive lots of hype for sure, including one from me of course ;)

    ReplyDelete